Last Revised: July 24, 2017
We respect the privacy of the users (including children) of their mobile applications (“User” or “you”) and are committed to protect the Users’ information. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use when you use our Apps (defined below).
1. Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
2. Offline Use
Our Application allows an offline use (without Internet connection and without GPS enablement) of some features of its Kids Apps. Offline use of Kids Apps will preclude the collection by Our Application and/or Third Parties of any information pertaining to you, as the legal guardian of a Kid, and/or your use (including, as applicable, information pertaining to your Kid and his/her use) of the Kids Apps.
3. Online Use
There are three types of data and information which may be collected from Users of our Kids Apps:
- 3.1 Non-personal Information: Our Application and its Third Parties may passively collect non-identifiable and anonymous information as detailed below (“Kids Non-personal Information”). To put it simply, with respect to such Kids Non-personal Information, Our Application and the Third Parties are not aware of the identity of the User from whom Kids Non-personal Information has been collected. Kids Non-personal Information collected by either Our Application or Third Parties may include technical information such as: type of operating system (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.), type of browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.), screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.), User session ID, time zone, session start / stop time, source of traffic (e.g. which ad units, sites or applications, and campaigns a User came from), language (e.g. English), device type (e.g. Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, etc.), data regarding User behavior within our Kids Apps (e.g. advertisements impressions, User’s response to advertisements (including advertisements viewed or clicked), User’s in-app purchases, User’s gameplay (e.g. level reached, frequency and time spent in the Kids App and in each level, game progress, fail rate, mini game(s) played, virtual currency (if any) collected or earned, tools and in-app functionalities used, screens accessed, User retention, performance errors and problems, Kids Apps’ stability, crashes, functioning, etc.), and other predefined events and behavior relating thereto (e.g. if User viewed a specific advertisement and other game play events, time of the event, internet connectivity (Wi-Fi, 3G), device time zone, etc.), other Our Application Apps installed, User age-related information (meaning whether a User passes an age-gate, if included to prevent access to certain features to Users who do not pass the age-gate to protect Kids privacy), randomly generated User ID which may not be matched back to the User, and geo-location – only at a country level. It is hereby clarified that no street name or city/town name is collected.
- 3.2 Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier and No Other Kids personal identifiable information:
Our Application and Third Parties may also passively collect a persistent device identifier from Kids, such as IP address unique device identifier, advertising identifier (when available on a device) etc. (“Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier”). Our Application does not collect and does not permit Third Parties to collect from Kids any information that may personally identify an individual (e.g.name, address, e-mail) (other than the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier which is collected for the limited purpose of supporting the internal operations of the Kids Apps) and any other personally identifiable information of a private and/or sensitive nature about the Kids. We note that Our Application may collect, use and provide access to the User's advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable platform provider's policies.
Our Application does not link any additional personally identifiable information to the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier, even from other services.
- 3.3 Information gathered through our Apps:
Purpose of the collection: The information abovementioned is collected and processed solely for the purpose of supporting Our Application’s internal operations. This means the following:
- providing and improving Kids Apps as well as ensuring proper functioning of the Apps and services;
- maintaining or analyzing the functioning of the Kids Apps and services;
- authenticating Users (e.g. verifying the User's identity when interacts with advertisements or acquires in-app purchases);
- personalizing content and enhancing User experience;
- performing network communications;
- protecting the security or integrity of Users, Kids Apps and services;
- serving contextual advertisements;
- capping the frequency of advertising;
- ensuring legal or regulatory compliance;
- fulfilling a User’s request under Section 3.3.
The collection and/or processing in connection with these purposes will performed as permitted under applicable laws and rules.
Our Application does not collect or process any financial or payment information, any government identification numbers, any non-public phonebook or contact information, any microphone and camera sensor data, or any sensitive device data concerning Kids.
4. Sharing Kids information with third parties
We may share the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier only in limited cases, including the following:
- to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Our Application, its Users, suppliers, licensors, and/or licensees, or the general public;
- when Our Application is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company, in which case it may also be disclosed, transferred and/or assigned; and/or
- pursuant to the approval of a Kid’s legal guardian, in order to supply certain services that such legal guardian or the User of the Kids Apps may have requested from the Company;
For avoidance of doubt, Our Application may transfer and disclose Kids Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion.
In addition, Our Application may, at its discretion, advertise other Our Application Apps within the Kids Apps. Such advertisements are not directed towards specific Users but are rather broadly posted onto random Our Application Apps.
Chapter B: Terms and Conditions
6. Third Party Providers
(b) Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, which privacy practices is located at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2700409?hl=en&topic=2611283.
Our Application may use the following Google Analytics Advertising Features: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations and/or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting;
7. The User’s compliance with Certain Additional Terms and Conditions
A User’s access to and use of the Apps (including use of Promotional Codes defined in TOU) may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to those of application stores, mobile software platforms, Third Parties and payment providers. Our Application does not exercise control of such third parties and is not responsible for their privacy practices and their use of the Users’ personal information. You hereby consent to the collection and use of your Personal Information by such third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
8. Links to Third Party sites
9. Cookies & Local Storage
10. “Do Not Track” and Opt-out of Certain Third Parties’ Interest-Based Services
A User may prevent or limit targeted advertising from device settings which may vary from device to device. For example, if you are using an iOS device with iOS 7 or a newer version, this can be done from settings/privacy/advertising by resetting advertising identifier or limiting ad tracking setting. If you are using Google Android device with Android 2.3 or a later version, you can find the ad identifier settings in the app drawer under Google Settings> Ads. Please note that activation of any applicable “Do-not-track” settings on the User’s mobile device or any other device-level setting opt outs for targeted advertising, (to the extent that such options exist) may not cease all tracking activities by Our Application’s third parties' service providers.
11. International Data Transfer
We may transfer (and store) information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information. We will take steps reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information (such as engaging with host providers which are privacy-shield certified or offer an equivalent level of protection). We will centralize all privacy-related decisions in (and the Personal Information may be accessed from) countries that are declared as offering an adequate level of protection of personal data by the European Commission.
12. Direct Marketing
You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us to inform you regarding competitions we may hold, our new products and/or services, and to send to you other material. You may withdraw your consent by changing the settings within the App, and/or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are contained in the message which was sent to you.
13. Deletion and Modifications of Information
You or, as applicable, your legal guardian, may request, by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the following:
- to receive access to, amend, and/or delete your Personal Information and/or, as applicable, Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier, that we may hold, and/or that we cease collection or use of your Personal Information; and/or
- that we request Third Parties who collected through the Apps the User’s Personal Information and/or, as applicable, the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier, to do the same. Our Application will use reasonable efforts to ensure that such Third Parties do so.
We note that some of these actions may be done directly through the settings of your Account.
After you have stopped using the Apps and/or following the termination of your Account, we will retain User’s Personal Information, and, as applicable, Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier, collected through the use of the App for a reasonable period, as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as those are specified above, including to comply with our legal or business requirements, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud, to enforce these Terms and our agreements and/or to enable Users to reinstate their Account, all as permitted under applicable privacy laws.
Personal Information that a User has shared using our Crazy Labs Apps via any Social Network or third party Platform cannot be amended or deleted by Our Application, where such information is in the control of that Social Network or third party Platform. We note, however, that you can modify data that a Social Network or Platform shares with us, or stop our Apps interacting with that Social Network or Platform by adjusting your settings with that third party provider. However, should you choose to block such interaction, you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our Apps. Aggregate and/or anonymous information may remain on our servers indefinitely.
Security of your information is very important to us. We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Apps and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. Our Application SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR THE THEFT, ALTERATION, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE USER GENERATED CONTENT.
16. Got any Questions?